5.04.2011

the many faces of Claire


A little breakfast time photo shoot of my girl, seeing as how it's been a while since I've posted recent pictures of her and her silly little self.






Today, we are working through the process of donating my car to Habitat for Humanity, baking bread, and enjoying the sunshine and relative stillness following last night's thunder, rain and high winds.  Claire was pretty unimpressed with the storm, and was much more interested in inhaling her broccoli at dinner (2 bowls full!) while Wolfie sat shaking under my legs.  I myself quite enjoy a loud thunderstorm from time to time, and particularly love the way it clears away some of the pollen in the air and the way the world seems a little more clean and still afterwards.

cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for taking the time to read and comment~