11.05.2011

PaMa

I've been keeping a running list of all the funny, witty, unbelievable, and otherwise wonderful things that are coming out of Claire's mouth lately.  I keep thinking of turning it into a post but then I add more to it and so it sits in draft-land for now.  Over at one of my favorite blogs, Live Free, (hope you don't mind, Nichole!) the smart blogger keeps a separate page for just this sorta thing.  Maybe some day I'll figure something like that out, too.

Anyway, one of my favorites lately is "PaMa".  When the three of us are all hanging out together and she's busy going back and forth between her papa and I, she often gets confused and calls one of us "PaMa".  Then she stops.  Just for a second.  And she corrects herself, addressing whichever one of us she's with at the moment.

I LOVE it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for taking the time to read and comment~