4.25.2011

simply ten

10 things, simply ten things, bringing me joy right now



*the sounds coming out of Claire's mouth these days.... she is so clearly sure of exactly what she's saying
*enjoying breakfast with my girl as we watch the world wake up through the dining room window
*getting my hands in the dirt again.  and again.  and again.
*Pandora stations (lately it's been a lot of the Lisa Loeb & Elizabeth Mitchell children's station, Van Morrison, and Madeleine Peyroux....)
*a good cup of coffee (or tea, preferably English Breakfast or some homemade chai)
*a day spent watching the rain and listening to thunder, followed by a day of sunshine on my shoulders
*the sweet sound of fiddles, bluegrass style, that makes me wanna skip around a meadow barefoot
(inspired by a Foghorn Stringband song that is now playing on the Avett Brothers station)
*talking and laughing, really talking and laughing, with my love
*anxiously awaiting our honeybees
*daydreaming of trips to come



thanks, Amanda for inspiring this post

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for taking the time to read and comment~