12.02.2010

here we go

Recently I found myself at the last page of my journal.  Over the last 15 years or so, when I'd find myself there I'd usually get a little excited about finding a new journal. One that was Fresh! and New! and Blank! to fill with my world. This time however, something was different.  I felt like I needed a more dynamic way to record my memories. I love putting pen to paper, but lately (likely because of the pregnancy, home purchase, and then birth of my first child over the last year) I haven't kept up with writing as much as I'd like. Somehow, typing seems easier to do in bits and pieces (as I find myself doing most things these days) than writing in a journal. And so here I am, starting a blog. I happen to like writing and taking pictures, so that helps. I think I just might like it. We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for taking the time to read and comment~